COVID-19: Hennepin County requires all visitors to wear face coverings. View Current service information.
Library service to the Hopkins community was established more than 100 years ago, when the library was housed in City Hall. The library moved to the historic Dow House in 1948 and then temporarily to a vacant restaurant in 1963. The library opened in its current location in 1968 and was renovated in 2002 and 2015.
View a list of free library events.
Join the Friends of Hopkins Library.
22 11th Ave. N.