The first library location in this area of Minneapolis opened in 1910 at a Park Board field house on Webber Parkway. The library was named Camden Library and renamed Webber Park Library in 1954 when it was remodeled. In 1980, the library moved to a location in Webber Park. After that location closed due to structural failure in 2013, the library was located at a temporary location in Camden Center on Webber Parkway until the current library was completed in 2017.
View a list of free library events at Webber Park Library
Join the Friends of Webber Park Library
4440 Humboldt Ave. N.
September 15, 2021
Join us as we celebrate Latino culture and language this September and October with book lists, online events and more.