Linden Hills Library closing for preservation project
Linden Hills Library will close for a preservation project beginning Sunday, May 28, and is expected to reopen in fall 2023.
Preservation work will include:
- Repair of exterior windows, brick, and stone
Replacement of slate roof
During the closure, all library materials on hold with a Linden Hills Library pickup location will automatically change to Southdale Library. To select a different pickup location, patrons can adjust their online account settings, connect with Ask Us online, call 612-543-KNOW (5669), or visit any Hennepin County library.
The Linden Hills Library book return will also be closed during the project. Patrons can return library materials to any other Hennepin County library during this time. Nearby libraries include:
- Edina, 5280 Grandview Square, Edina
- Hosmer, 347 E. 36th Street, Minneapolis
- Southdale, 7001 York Ave. S., Edina
- Walker, 2880 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis
- Washburn, 5244 Lyndale Ave. S., Minneapolis
View more information about this building project